Ludger Alpha-(1-3,4) Fucosidase Kit
alpha-L-fucoside fucohydrolase, alpha-L-fucosidase, alpha-(1-3,4) fucosidase
Alpha (1-3,4) Fucosidase The enzyme is very efficient and recognises α1-3,4 fucosylated glycans (e.g. Lewis X/A epitopes, including their sialylated counterparts) and hydrolyses terminal α1-3 and α1-4 fucosyl linkages in these substrates without the need to remove sialic acid moieties.
For removing core fucose linked α-(1-6) to the core GlcNAc of a GlcNAc-GlcNAc disaccharide structure we recommend our Alpha-(1-6) Fucosidase (E-F006).
• Non-sialidase dependant hydrolysis of antennary fucose moieties
• Effective on both glycopeptides and free glycans
• Highly specific (α1-3,4 fucosylated glycans)
• Kit includes enzyme plus reaction buffer.
• Sufficient for up to 50 samples
α(1-3,4) Fucosidase is useful for:
nbsp;nbsp;Fucose linkage determination
nbsp;nbsp;Deglycosylating glycoproteins with Lewis structures
Source recombinant from Ruminococcus gnavus
Alpha-(1-3,4)-Fucosidase – 200 mM citrate buffer pH 6 containing 250 mM NaCl
5x Reaction Buffer – 250 mM sodium phosphate pH 6