A strong anion exchange column used for determining the charge profile of 2-AB and 2-AA labeled glycans as part of biopharmaceutical QC. Developed as a replacemen for weak anion exchange columns, the C2 columns deliver reliable, reproducible separations. Samples are applied in water and are typically eluted with a sodium acetate or ammonium formate aqueous salt gradient.
- Particles: 8 mm polystyrene divinyl benzene with a stable quaternized polyethylene imine coating
- Column dimensions: 4.6mm x 50mm
- Typical flow rate: 0.3 – 2.0 ml / min
- Pressure limit: 300 psi
- Column tube: Stainless steel, Valco compatible end fittings
- pH compatibility: pH 1 to pH 13