The glycopeptide is comprised of an A2G2S2 glycan attached to the asparagine amino acid of a peptide with the sequence Lysine-Valine-Alanine-Asparagine-Lysine-Threonine (KVANKT).
Purity: >90% as determined by UHPLC
Monoisotopic mass: 2865.1763 [M+H]+
Amount: 10 micrograms
Part number: BQ-GPEP-A2G2S2-10U
For removal of excess procainamide label after labeling of glycans. This clean-up plate is used where excess procainamide interferes with subsequent sample analysis.
Part Number: LC-PROC-96
Procainamide labelling permits glycan identification by either mass spectrometry or UHPLC. Because of its improved ionisation efficiency compared to 2AB labelling, it can permit identification of minor glycans (1% relative peak area) by ESI-MS. This LudgerTag kit, along with a post-labelling clean up plate for the samples (catalog# LC-PROC-96), has been validated in house at Ludger. Typical CVs for triplicate analyses were 5%
Part Number: LT-KPROC-VP24
This kit is used for the permethylation of glycans. Permethylation stabilizes sialic acids for MALDI mass spectrometry analysis, and aids linkage analysis studies (MALDI-MS, ESI-MS).
- Improves and enhances ionization efficiency of glycans on mass spec
- Increased glycan hydrophobicity enables LC-MS analysis
- Relative and absolute quantitation can be performed
- Stabilizes the sialic acid moieties
- Easier determination of branching and glycosidic linkage positions
- Enables detection of both neutral and acidic glycans in positive ion mode
Part Number: LT-PERMET-VP96